Our classes have been designed to:
- Support stroke recovery
- Improve levels of physical fitness and function
- Encourage positive lifestyle changes
- Improve health and wellbeing
- Reduce the stroke risk
- Increase strength and mobility
- Improve gait and balance
- Increase energy levels
- Increase confidence and self-esteem
- Improve wellbeing
Our classes and facility:
- Our exercise classes are friendly and welcoming.
- Our facility has level access and a bar for supported exercises.
- We have all the equipment you need. Just bring a bottle of water.
- We will give you an assessment prior to your first session.
What is a neurological condition?
The combination of the nervous system and muscles, working together to permit movement, is known as the neuromuscular system. There are many diseases that are classified as neuromuscular disorders.
Why is exercise important?
Exercise is an important component of treatment for any patient with a neurological or neuromuscular disorder. Being physically active can improve your brain health, help manage weight, reduce the risk of disease, strengthen bones and muscles, and improve your ability to do everyday activities. Everyone can experience the health benefits of physical activity - age, ability, ethnicity, shape, or size do not matter.
CrossFit® athletes have shown time and time again that the sport changes lives, whether that be through physical and mental health, battling disease, or forming connections with the community. Our adaptive athletes are no different, making the same - if not stronger - argument for their access to CrossFit® training.
How you can help?
We are always grateful for support! You can get involved by either volunteering your time in classes or sponsoring an athlete or class.